Registration for the 2019-2020 school year at OGES will be held on Thursday, August 8th from 10AM-1PM and 3PM-6PM.
Parents/Guardians will need to bring the following documents with them to registration:
- A valid driver’s license showing the current address of residence
- A July power or water bill
During registration on August 8th, you will:
- Find out who your child’s teacher will be
- Pay any necessary school fees
- Pick up car tags (if needed for afternoon car riders)
- Be able to put money on your child’s lunch account
- Be able to join the PTA
Please note that the Teacher Meet & Greet will be scheduled at a later date closer to the start of the new school year.
We look forward to seeing everyone on this day. It is going to be another great year at OGE!